Did you know...
- the word strawberry is derived from the Old English word "streawberige"
- the average strawberry has 200 seeds
- there is a museum in Belgium just for strawberries
- a strawberry plant can have up to 30 strawberries on it at one time
- high in dietary fibre, vitamin c, manganese, folate and potassium
- low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium
- 8 strawberries contain more vitamin c than a medium sized orange
- 125g of strawberries will provide almost 10% of your daily folate needs